Toon Blast is a real (mobile) phenomenon.
We have a very variety of tips put in place here that’ll enable you to rank high on the leaderboards and handle each stage with a perfect three-star rating. With our help, you’ll be a star player alongside your folks Cooper Cat, Wally Wolf, and Bruno Bear!
Here are the top five tips, tricks, and cheats you must know for Toon Blast:
1. Start Working From the Bottom First and Keep an Eye Out for Big Combos
• During the opening chapter of Toon Blast, you’ll make your way through all the available puzzle objective types. These opening stages are meant to give you a review of everything you’ll eventually confront throughout the game’s follow-up chapters – a number of the elements you’ll encounter even come as being a tough combo deal that you’ll need to clear off the screen. During those stages where there’s a variety of cubes littering the bottom of the screen, it’s best if you work from that position to acquire things rolling. Don’t just tap on the first available match you see – peruse the bottom of those stage setups so that you can make matches and cause future cube matches to fall under position as higher placed cubes come down.
• Over time, you’ll get dealing with tougher situations where you’ll have to learn how to get rid of a huge number of obstacles. Sometimes you won’t get a nice list of cubes to do business with for the lowest level since those obstacles usually takes the most space in that area. To make quick work of the obstacles and accrue a fantastic score, try making cube matches that include greater than three pieces. This method usually makes it possible to produce the Toon Blast’s powerup pieces, for example the Rocket, Bomb, or Disco Ball. Activating any of these powerup’s by themselves is a practicable course of action. But using any of such items in conjunction with an added creates huge matches that heightens any score and clears out a lot of troublesome obstacles!
2. Make it a Habit of Creating Special Puzzle Pieces and Use Boosters When Things Get a Bit Dicey
• Toon Blast permits you to create big matches that birth the game’s aforementioned powerups. Match five cubes to create a Rocket, match seven cubes to create a Bomb, and match nine cubes build a Disco Ball. Eventually, you’ll gain access to Boosters – these materials might be equipped before your next stage playthrough and used during that play session.
• All of the game’s Boosters are helpful in their own personal way – the Boxing Glove removes everything in a row, the Hammer removes any cube/obstacle, the Anvil removes my way through a column, and the Dice shuffles a number of selectable cubes. The Bomb and Disco Ball also come collectible as Boosters. You should only rely on your pre-set Boosters when you use a few moves left and not plenty of match options in play that may assist you to clear a stage. Keep in mind that you’ll be able to collect Boosters from Toon Chests (they’re gained every 10 levels) and Star Chests (which become unlockable after collecting 20 stars for completing stages).
3. Balloons, Ducks, Bubbles…OH MY!
• Toon Blast’s huge offering of stages offers up a great variety of end goals to accomplish. When you find rows/columns of balloons, only make matches alongside these to clear them from the board. As for the rubber duckies, you’ll must bring them every one of the way for the bottom of the stage to collect them.
• And finally, you’ll ought to pop bubbles by matching the cube contained within them. Try creating Rockets during stages that includes these kinds of obstacles – help drive out rows that will contain balloons and bubbles, and they also make it easier for ducks to fall to the bottom of an rocket blasted row. Matching up Rockets with Disco Balls or Bombs (you can even match the three together if someone makes them fall under place near the other!) is really a sure fire way of ridding yourself of such three obstacles.
4. Then There’s Crates and Lightbulbs…
• Some of the game’s tougher stages play host to two other obstacle types – crates and lightbulbs. In order to drive out crates, you’ll need to make matches near them. Focus on clearing one row of crates at a time from the outer edges, then you could make your way towards the inner most crate rows. Rockets also come in play here as they do a fantastic job of clearing a whole row of crates a single fell swoop. The Hammer also handles crates pretty much – if there’s a couple of crates stuck in annoying spots, just use a couple of of Hammers to instantly get ’em off the beaten track if there’s no nearby matches present.
• As for lightbulbs, you’ll must perform two tasks – match similarly colored cubes close to these phones turn them on, then do that once more to finally clear them. Try producing big matches that may turn multiple lightbulbs on at once.
5. NAB THOSE EXTRA HEARTS AND COINS!
• Your retries can be found in the sort of hearts, while most of your way to obtain currency is coins. Sooner rather than later, you won’t have sufficient coins to instantly retry a stage from the last turn. And you may encounter a progress roadblock that entails you losing your hearts.
• This is where the game’s Team feature comes into save your day. Once that mode becomes unlocked, you’ll be able to join up having a large number of fellow players. Just hop into the Chat choice to gift out hearts to your players requesting life. Doing so can help you acquire more coins. You can also ask for hearts every few hours from those self same Team allies. Make sure you join an energetic Team and that means you never exhaust chances to have extra hearts and coins.
Read about toon blast hack: https://game-warp.com/toon-blast-hack-cheats-2019/