- Play through every one of the challenges directed at you at the start of the sport. There are a lot of new features to obtain your mind around, so setting up some time early on might find you through during the early hours of the action.
- Don’t buy Player Packs in early stages. Instead, target specific players inside positions you’ll need.
- If you’re about to spend time in the game, or organizing your squad, try bidding on some players within the transfer market. This will help you save a lot of money, and waiting for the bidding to absolve is definitely worth it.
- Players are only able to supply a certain amount of times. You can check the number of games they all have left by moving the best stick while hovering on the card. To extend this, apply contract consumables.
- When beginning, give attention to chemistry most importantly of all. You’ll intend to make sure you’ll be able to enter every event when it comes, so keeping a higher chemistry is key.
- Speaking of chemistry, once you’ve maxed it before heading into a game, it is possible to then swap your players around without affecting chemistry one bit. Use this to swap higher rated players in your team. Read more about FUT 19 Chemistry within our FIFA 19 Chemistry Guide.
- You’ll must use Fitness Cards to heal injured players, as they’ll only recover naturally when you are in the main squad, which isn’t ideal.
- You read more FIFA Coins at higher difficulties, therefore if you’re up for the challenge, do it.
- Be certain to list your Bronze players for the transfer market as soon as you make them, it is a easy way to make money.
The FUT Web App is a easy way to manage your squad for the go.
Here is a complete guide to becoming the best player of Merge Dragons. Follow this …